Hiroshi Ito accepts researchers who are interested in
working in the following areas:
Those who are interested in a postdoctoral position
for joint research at his place may apply for
In general, these fellowship programs are open to applicants
at all times of the year. The applicant must have
completed a PhD or will complete it very soon.
Applicants must have excellent background in robust/nonlinear
control and/or related mathematics.
Hiroshi Ito would be able to serve as a host researcher
preparing necessary documents for your fellowship application.
He has many experiences in inviting JSPS postdoctoral fellows.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail along with your CV to him.
Please do not hesitate to direct any inquiries to him.
- Stability and robustness of nonlinear systems and networks
- Dynamics of complex and large-scale systems
- Design methodologies for robust nonlinear/linear feedback control
- Distributed parameter and time-delay systems
- Stability and robustness of nonlinear stochastic dynamical systems
- Mathematical systems biology
- Theory for cooperative systems for smart power grid
- Optimization and game theoretic methods for networks
- Multi-rate sampled-data control
- Decentralized and distributed control
- Multi-agent robotics
- Mathematical control theory