Opportunities for Visitors
Hiroshi Ito has been accepting visitors from many countries for
various purposes of research including interactive meetings, formal/informal
seminars and collaboration.
The periods of the visits range from several days to several years.
Those who are interested in visiting his place for
interchanging ideas in the areas of
please contact Hiroshi Ito at his email address.
He occasionally is able to support expenses.
- Stability of nonlinear systems
- Dynamics of complex large-scale systems
- Theory of robust nonlinear/linear control design
- Mathematical systems biology
- Optimization and game theoretic methods for networks
- Multi-rate sampled-data control
- Methodology for distributed parameter and time-delay systems
- Decentralized control for large-scale systems
- Multi-agent robotics
- Mathematical control theory
- Control applications